Slovenia - small country with big hearts
Slovenia, where is that? With almost 2 million inhabitants, Slovenia is one of the smallest countries in Europe. The country is particularly known for its many lakes and extraordinary landscapes.
But there is so much more to see and experience in this small country. Hospitality and warmth are very important to the people who live there. An IFYE stay in Slovenia promises to be an adventure with unforgettable memories and new friends while immersing yourself in everyday life with different families.
"Where the Alps meet the Mediterranean, the Pannonian Plain and the karst world."
What's waiting for you:
- 6 - 8 weeks of exchange starting in summer
- (individual agreement between you, our board and the organizers in Slovenia)
- intensive connection with the host families
- A not so well-known but very hospitable travel destination with beautiful nature
- 19 - 27 years old
- Openness to another culture
- Adaptability to family lifestyles